Wednesday 16 September 2015

Film Noir Work

Film Noir & Neo-Noir Prezi with examples:

I didn't like the emaze presentation I did and so did a Prezi which is above to improve it as I find that an easier software to use which also offered more space for me to write. Something on the emaze will be repeated on the Prezi.

Film Noir emaze Presentation
Powered by emaze



We were given the task to create still images based on the sheet (the first slide).
This is a stereotyical Noir storyline. These are our still scenes in order of the story on the sheet.

Reflective Comment 
I didn't like the emaze I made as it was difficult to edit and didn't have all the information I wanted on it. I therefore made a Prezi of information about Film Noirs. I like the Prezi.
The photos we took as classwork of a typical Noir story look good and I'm pleased with them, it could've been improved by doing more near walls and surfaces so we got more shadows. There also is no smoke which is a key feature of Film Noirs but this was difficult to find in school obviously.

2 comments:

  1. Add the scene descriptors to your Noir images to give them a bit more of a context. Also recap the structure that typical noir narratives often follow. Also your emaze seems to be duplicating some of the information on your prezi, why is that? Try to add reflective comments to your posts to explain why you are carrying out particular activities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thank you, will do. I saw you about the repetition of information in my emaze and prezi and have added that in the text on the blog. Also what do you mean by 'scene descriptors' is that just descriptions of the scene?

      Delete